AS SALAMU ALLAIQUM
in the present era, there are many small time magicians who know a little bit about magic and casting spells and they prefer being called magicians.
1. because the base of every “kalam” is “sifly and spiritual angels (mokilat)” and it depends on the magician which mokal he captures and controls and uses for his work, and whether he uses him for good work or for bad.
the magician does it all on his own, confidently and deliberately, and often with the help of and under the guidance of a strong teacher.
there are such magicians who capture arva khabeesa, or shaytan/bad jinnat and then use them for doing all kinds of work for them, and can even make them go stay at someone’s home or any place and hurt the people around that place.
and this way, torments the people on the magicians word.
because arva khabeesa/shayatan/bad jinnat are the invisible creatures thus only a very strong magician can see them, that’s why they can harm and torment other humans and they don’t even understand what the problem is.
arva khabeesa disturbs the victims life overall, pollutes his food and destroys his work, hence they will do everything that is wrong by our religion.
although capturing and controlling and using the arva khabeesa can create problems for the magician too, but if the magician’s teacher is a very strong magician, then he can easily control and make use of the arva khabeesa.
but such magicians are few to none, and such magicians often use the arva khabeesa for worldly affairs rather than religious, because these arva khabeesa don’t like doing religious work. even if the magician asks them to perform some religious task, they deny it, and thus the magician has to keep himself from asking them that, and also himself keep away from doing such tasks himself. he often stays at a unclean location.
if such magicians get after someone, they can make their lives miserable and ask these arva khabeesa to torment the victim. to break a wife and husband apart. destroys the entire family life, creates problems between children and parents even.
the reason behind this unstability cannot be identified easily at first but when discovered where the problem lies, only a very good and strong spiritual healer can fix this problem.
the healer has some mokelaat that recite verses from the quraan to scare the arva khabeesa away and then, the arva khabeesa go against their master’s wishes and also take revenge from him, for their insult.
2. next there is a magician type that’s less qualified than the 1st type. although they also know how to capture the arva khabeesa but they wont do it without any personal interest.
often, such magicians recite the hindo davat and hanoman, kalaka dave and many more dave and daota, to capture and control them and to use them.
these magicians order the arva khabeesa to torment someone given a specific time period and they destroy the family life of the victim.
3. the other type of magicians is a magician who casts spells on “mazbah khano” and places of sacrifice and they command such creatures whome he can use for sifley amal and these creatures upon the magicians order, sprinkle blood in the victims home and torment the people living there. the victim suffers from some sort of a fear of the unknown and remains disturbed all the time. such magicians can do any degree of damage and don’t spare anyone.
4. such magicians who have learnt a few spells and can control a few jinnat and use them for either breaking people apart, or snatching someone’s living, or destroys somebody’s business and creates hurdles in someone’s path and life. they cause damage to the victim.
5. this is the type of magician that can capture the jinnat and shayateen, they can even bring under their command the king of the jinnat easily with their amal. and then they can use them for their evil deeds. they include hanoman, kali mata, bahyaro, lona chamare, and different kinds of davi and deota.
6. the biggest magician has complete command over the kaldani magic. it is very hard to find such a magician. they can do very difficult tasks.
they can make people fed up of their lives and make them miserable. they can create unbearable circumstances for someone. these magicians claim that once they cast spells on someone then only some darwaish can remove it, otherwise, there is no hope left for the victim. if these magicians get after somebody, then they can destroy his life.
7. there are magicians who command the chorail and dayan. it is very difficult to command the chorail. inorder for the magician to command the chorrail he has to do inturn what she asks him to do too. the magician can even kill small children and hand over the blood, heart and liver to the chorail as she had demanded. she is often called as pichal payre and her feet are rotated and she has long nails and long hair spread on her face all the time.
8. these magicians have to bring some animal of the exact shape and size that the jinnat have asked him, and it has to be black in colour because the jinnat like black color over other colours. then he slaughters the animal without reciting bismillah and rubs the blood over the victims body. then they throw it away on some deserted location. its cooked without reciting bismillah and then when taken home, and bad talisman is written for the jinnat whereby they are commanded them to carry out some wrong deeds.
9. this is the most famous style among the magicians and is the most wrong form of spell casting. a very big leader of the shayateen come to help the magicians through this amal. these magicians make shoes of the holy book (god forbid) and then wear them and take them to the bathroom. and read wrong amal and then go to their room and sit their, and call the jinnat. the jinnat come to their help easily and the magicians has become kafir after doing all these wrong deeds. and that’s why even the shayateen also helps him.
10. this type of magician writes a sura from the holy book with menstral blood or with some other dirty thing and then reads some wrong spells and then controls and commands the jinnat.
11. this type of magician writes the sura of the holy book inverted and then reads a bad evil spell and evil talisman and command the jinnat.
12. this type of magician casts spells upon seeing a certain star. then they read some bad spell which has evil verses and the moon appears to be worshipping the star, but its actually the shayatan that now after seeing the magician worshipping the star, goes to his help. but the magician thinks it’s the star that is helping me, but its only the devil.
13. a magician eats and drinks the forbidden and remains dirty and unclean so that his spells can work fine. such a magician can cast evil spells easily and is a master in that.
if someone wants to do some amal for some good, this magician will cast evil spell on him and will make him unclean too. and even then, if someone wants to break his evil spells with the help of the holy book, they are unable to, because the holy book only works on cleans things.
so when unclean, the magic does not break, and people think the magic does not break with the help of the holy book. it does but when the person is clean. these magicians work secretly and therefore people are not aware of them. i have stated here about them as much as i knew.
DUA MAIN YAAD RAKHEYA GA
do keep me in your prayers.